Category List

Friday, December 20, 2013

Blue Poppies by Sharon Sieben. This is lovely, but what if I used this style of painting and took a wooden tool and carved into a ceramic piece with the same motion and feeling that this artist did? Maybe some under-glaze to finish? I feel ideas happening...

Watercolor Art Painting Print Jessica's Garden.
Watercolor Art Painting Print Jessica's Garden.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Blue Poppies by Sharon Sieben. This is lovely, but what if I used this style of painting and took a wooden tool and carved into a ceramic piece with the same motion and feeling that this artist did? Maybe some under-glaze to finish? I feel ideas happening...
Blue Poppies by Sharon Sieben. This is lovely, but what if I used this style of painting and took a wooden tool and carved into a ceramic piece with the same motion and feeling that this artist did? Maybe some under-glaze to finish? I feel ideas happening...

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment